Thursday 9 October 2014

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something...


Every florists knows that blue is a loose concept. A vague concept. Blurred. We push the boundaries on what is considered to be blue. That is because there just aren't that many truly blue flowers out there. And we might not say it, but a lot of florists avoid dyed flowers like the plague. Sorry. But truth. We will of course create wonderful wedding arrangements with dyed orchids and the like, if that is what your heart desires. After all, they're your flowers.


Flowers to use for a blue palette:









The flowers that are truly blue, like hydrangea and forget me not, are so special. It is such a wonderful hue to have incorporated into flower arrangements.

I am a big fan of blue.

Other things I am a fan of:

The Mrs Box has me swooning like a loony this week.

I can't get enough of gold leaf crowns.


K xx

Styling and Photographs by Moss & Vine

No comments:

Post a Comment