Monday 1 June 2015

Links to love: June edition

This We Fell in Love FEATURED WEDDING is very lovely.

What can I say? THE CUTTING GARDEN.

THIS shop makes me want to up-sticks and move to Bath. Also, THIS does. And, AUSTEN does too, obviously.

Some garden envy happening HERE.

A link for the FUTURE. Where I will buy my old rose varieties for my dream garden.

I can't get enough of these CUTIES.

I'm pining for my very own KUMQUAT tree to cut branches from.


This is nothing short of exceptionally CUTE.

I know I say it every month, but how WONDERFUL to be a farmer florist.


Fellow flora enthusiasts rejoice, the beginning of winter means the sweetest smelling ERLICHEER is just around the corner.


Keep warm,

Kate  x



Flowers, Styling and Photograph by Moss & Vine 




No comments:

Post a Comment