Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentine's Day wrap // The Snail & Petal


I love love, so I love being a florist on Valentine's Day. Shout out to the man who bought his fiancĂ©e a stem of ornamental kale because she isn't a 'rose sort of girl'. You're my kind of outside-of-the-box guy. Shout out to the silver fox who came into the shop with his young son to buy his wife a rose, and got each of his little girls a rose too. And a big shout out to Anna at The Snail & Petal for saying goodbye to me with the most scrumptious smelling candle I've ever smelt. Canberra people, if you need flowers, choose The Snail & Petal. My time doing wedding work there was wonderful. Happy Valentine's Day lovers.


Kate  x


Styling and Photograph by Moss & Vine

Candle from The Snail & Petal, Hackett

No comments:

Post a Comment